Do you want instant help to get the resolution of your query, “How to delete Cash App account?” If yes, do not fret. Here is the answer.
Cash App is a well-known payment transferring application which is available free of cost for its users. There are no monthly charges for keeping your account active even if it is not in use. Yet if any user does not wish to use it anymore due to security reasons, Transfer Failed, Not Working or any other, it leads to completely deleting your Cash App account.
If you are looking for ways to delete your Cash App account then read the blog to get the answer. Before jumping to the answer, we would like to inform you that you should keep some points in mind before deleting your cash app account. Here are these:
- Remember that there is no option available to access your payment history after deactivating your Cash App.
- It is advisable to download the payment history for any future use.
- In case there are any pending deposits or payments, you cannot deactivate or delete your account. Hence it is required to clear your funds and send the pending funds.
- Before you are going to close your Cash App account, you need to cancel your subscription for the Cash App. Also, you have to stop any forthcoming month billing.
- If you wish to create your Cash App account again after deleting it, you can do so anytime you wish.
How to delete Cash App account? Follow These Steps:
You can follow these simple steps to deactivate your cash app:
- Open Cash App.
- Before deleting, make sure that you have zero balance in your Cash App. In case that you have some amount in your account, transfer it by tapping on the “Cash out” option.
- Move to the upper right corner of your screen and hit the account symbol (indicated by a person in a circle).
- Go to the menu and click “Support”.
- Next, click on the option “Something Else”.
- Now, move to the “Account Settings”.
- After opening the account menu, move to the “Close my Cash App Account” option.
- Confirm your account closing now by pressing the “Confirm Closing Account”. After tapping on this option, you will get logged out of the cash app. Thereafter you will get an email or text regarding your Cash App account deactivation.
- You can now uninstall or delete the Cash App from your phone.
- You have now successfully done with the deletion of the Cash App from your phone.
These few simple measures will help you to delete your cash app account. Though these are very easy steps to follow, yet if you face any difficulty you can reach us anytime for help. We recommend you to read “Where can I Load My Cash App Card?” and share your thoughts with us. Our officials will assist you in the best way they can.
We are available 24*7, do not hesitate to reach us.